Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Levi-Tate

Have grown this wonderful way of ‘detached existence’ – living in a limbo, floating in a limitless bottomless tub of ether.

Infact it is therapeutic. You can just pull up the callous cover and pretend to be in a trance. Need not even bat your lids when something of real consequence occurs. Or you can pretend to be a fish with no lids at all …just glare glare glare hard but at nothing particular with a brooding look on your face.

How does it matter if some more skulls are dug up of some Nihari village kids, heat or cold wave, flood or drought, tsunami or Vidharba destitution kills some hapless soul in some far away village…town…city. It’s not my business; it does not affect my SEC A+ segment.

Even bombs on local train don’t blast my stupor. Blame it on their Karma! I have been oiling my karma chakra (wheel of fortune).

I am a true Gandhian. I seen no evil, hear no evil and definitely speak no evil.

I am a Magician. I don’t just fool my audience with myself too.

I am a person with strong conviction – I truly believe in my every day lies and make a honest living.

I have no roots, nor arms to reach up to the sky. I am not existent but not insignificant. I am there as a small cog in the big wheel. I figure somewhere in scheme of things.

I have been bleeding for a while, but I left my wounds open too long. Now I am scared to touch it, fear to disturb the ecology. Let it be…Karma will take its toll.

Sometimes in the stillness of the night I can hear a gnawing sound. Something burrowing into my heart, spreading into my brain… the hole keeps growing till it fills me up, or till I cave in.

Why am I bothered, I have a well-maintained Karmic balance sheet. The records guarantees my re birth to the next higher-level non-existence.

No comments:

The jar full of stories! When there is a story to tell It just overwhelms my heart, Like an unruly mo...